As many homeowners in West Virginia have spent a majority of their time in their homes for that past 30 months or so, several trends have emerged. One is the need for quiet time away from the demands of emails, texts, tweets, schedules, and other daily life chaos. That trend is reflected in the 2021 U.S. Houzz Bathroom Trends Study. Two-thirds of homeowners who renovated their primary bathroom did so to provide a space where they could rest and relax. In other words, they created an in-home spa.
The desire for an in-home sanctuary has encourage many homeowners in West Virginia to renovate their primary baths. After making the decision, they quickly realize the benefits of having a calming, hygienic space where they can spend a few minutes all to themselves to wash away the stresses of the day. Regardless of style preference – modern, transitional or traditional – homeowners in West Virignia can easily create an in-home spa that feature many of the following components:
- Freestanding soaking tubs with optional message, color, audio and aroma therapies.
- High-performing, multi-jetted showers with thermostatic valves that allow you to preset water temperature to an exact setting, rain showerheads and optional steam, color, audio and aroma therapies.
- High-tech toilets that can clean themselves, with built-in nightlights, bidet functionality, heated, self-opening and closing seats and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Smart lighted mirrors, sconces and chandeliers.
- Colorful vanities that include those with blue and wood tones to bring warmth and texture to the primary bath.
- Marble flooring, in-shower floor and wall tile and on non-shower walls.
- Multiple LED lit mirrors with anti-fog capabilities and television and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Multiple medicine cabinets with internal and external LED lights, electrical outlets and in-cabinet charging capabilities.
- Towel warmers.
- Makeup and shaving mirrors with multiple magnification levels.
If you would like to create an in-home spa that can help you and your family take a few minutes every day to relax and recharge, give us a call at (304) 291-6991 or make an appointment to visit us at 201 Fieldview Avenue, Morgantown, WV 26501.